Indians are now grasping at straws to stay alive

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wow.

I hope he's not their answer when Sabathia finally gets traded.
Unfortunately, it looks like they are commited to having him leave.

Jimbo

Wow.

I hope he's not their answer when Sabathia finally gets traded.
Unfortunately, it looks like they are commited to having him leave.

Jimbo

Nah, Jim...we REALLY can't hang CC's departure on Shapiro & Co. They made him a more than lucrative offer @ the beginning of the season and he (or his agent) turned it down.

I've had mixed emotions about CC all season. :confused:

Weaver's most likely just a body to use for the rest of the season. If Sabathia ends up getting traded, we'll need another starter considering our #2 (Carmona) and #3 (Westbrook) are on the DL. That leaves us with Lee (who's having a career year) and two rookies in Sowers and Laffey. I'm sure, especially with the forgone conclusion that this season is heading, that we won't be in any rush in Carmona back either. He will be our #1 next year if Sabathia gets traded. We will need him well rested and healthy. Weaver is just a stop gap for the rest of this season.

Jeff Weaver, I guess they are waiting for next year. I feel bad for Cliff Lee. He's having a great year and it seems like the Indians are throwing in the towel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)