info guide hopper 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
when watching some shows I click on info button to see info about the cast of the show and for less than half a second it shows list of actors in the show and disappears.

Reactions: jannah
Perhaps the contacts in your remote are getting a bit dirty and that button is double clicking occasionally.
If the remotes do not have a rubber membrane under the switches, I have had really good luck with all kind of electronic devices with just a drop of ACF-50 on the remote keys. It soaks into the switch and lubricates the and removes any corrosion. The ACF-50 does not effect electronics. Lear Chemical Research Corporation

If the remotes do not have a rubber membrane under the switches, I have had really good luck with all kind of electronic devices with just a drop of ACF-50 on the remote keys. It soaks into the switch and lubricates the and removes any corrosion. The ACF-50 does not effect electronics. Lear Chemical Research Corporation
I don't know about anyone else but its not the remote because I have a second remote and the same thing happens and its a newer remote.

Reactions: jannah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)