Info needed on recent Dish rebate offer

dougmcbride

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 10, 2004
A couple of months ago - mid March or so - some friends of mine subscribed to Dish as new customers. At that time, there was a $100 rebate being offered (10 months of $10 off your current bill). They just noticed that this is not showing up on their statement and Dish is giving them some type of run-around with regards to how they should have signed up.

I can't find any info on this promotion on Dish's web site so it may have expired. Does anyone remember this promo or take advantage of it? If so, do you remember what you needed to do to take advantage of it? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug

The $100 rebate is still available. In order to get the $10/mo, you have to fill out the rebate form and submit it along with your first months bill. The details are on the main page of the site....bottom left.

the rebate form is at www.dishnetwork.com/100back, but if it has been more than 60 days your not going to get it back, sorry, that is one thing i hate about that promotion, also you can call in and adv you don't have internet access and they will send a rebate form to you, and just so you know you have to send it in to a seperate mailing address don't send it to the payment remittance address

Along with sending the form to a seperate address.... somewhere in Minnesota id I am correct, you need to send in a copy of the bill, FRONT and BACK, as the programming you purchased ( you needed to subscribe to 120 or higher) is listed on the back of your bill. If you subscribed to 120 or higher and did not send the back portion of the bill, call Dish and they will straighten it out for you. By the way.. if you did subscribe to 120 or higher and have not seen the $10 credit on your bill, then I would like to remind you that your three months of free STARZ is about to expire. i'm guessing you signed up via the internet or phone instaed of a local retailer...............

Thanks guys - exactly what I was looking for. wobbie - this was for Platinum HD so the STARZ offer was moot, but thanks for the reminder.

Doug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)