info screen pop up

bucksy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
I have a 722 about 2+ years lately the info screen randomly pops up. I called dish and the thought it might be the controller buttons sticking and sent out new but we still have the prob. and yes I took batteries out of old ones and put them away.Anyone seen the prob. before and could it be the 722 going bad. I don't think its a temp. prob. as high is only 125 average is 112.

Info screen.

I have a 722 about 2+ years lately the info screen randomly pops up. I called dish and the thought it might be the controller buttons sticking and sent out new but we still have the prob. and yes I took batteries out of old ones and put them away.Anyone seen the prob. before and could it be the 722 going bad. I don't think its a temp. prob. as high is only 125 average is 112.

Mine does that too and i think i saw this issue talked about before on here and i think the suggestion was changing the remote address,but i never tried as of yet but just wanted to throw that out there if you wanted give it a try,yeah i know it's annoying and with mine it seems to do it mostly within the first 5-10 minutes from when i first turn the receiver on.:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts