Inside the Collapse of the Boston Red Sox

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now we hear from the owner, who wants everyone to know that the Crawford signing wasn't his idea....

Henry was allowed into the studio and, during a 70-minute interview, made several revealing comments regarding the team. Primary among them was that he opposed the idea of signing free agent left fielder Carl Crawford to a seven-year, $142 million deal.

"[Crawford was ] definitely a baseball signing. In fact, anyone involved in the process, anybody involved in upper management with the Red Sox will tell you that I personally opposed that. They all know that," Henry said.

"I'll just tell you that at the time I opposed the deal, but I don't meddle to the point of making decisions for our baseball people. Theo will tell you, this was driven by our baseball people. It wasn't a PR move."

Henry takes to the airwaves to defend Sox; says he did not support Crawford signing - Extra Bases - Red Sox blog

Some interesting cameo appearances in this Kevin Fowler video (starting after the 2:00 mark). I guess it shows these boys really like their beer!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts