Install Delayed Again and again and again and again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pduncan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
I'm on my fourth reschedule. :mad: :mad: Original was July 17... now delayed for the fourth time to Aug 25 due to lack of equipment (1000+ for HD). Dish CS said it's required for the Indy market now. Thinking about saying thanks but no thanks.

Keep hearing about local retailers.... called one yesterday, they say they are in the same boat. Problem is, the boat is overcrowed, no life jackets, it's leaking, were in the middle of the Atlantic, and were looking for people to eat :hungry: or throw over.:dev

:confused: Would Direct-TV be a option to anyone of you.... should I keep bailing water out of the boat, or should I stick with cable (comcast)??

Keep hearing about local retailers.... called one yesterday, they say they are in the same boat. Problem is, the boat is overcrowed, no life jackets, it's leaking, were in the middle of the Atlantic, and were looking for people to eat or throw over.

Throw the Captain of the Ship Overboard.......he aint worth a Sh$t !!:hungry:

I would have called it quits with Dish after the Third Reschedule....thats BS !

Last edited:
hmmm. got install schedule for this saturday for dish 1000 plus and (maybe a second dish). Sacramento area here. Hope they won't cancel it!

Hey Iceberg...... is that really your picture? Look like WWE material!

Yep. I do got international channels. the CSR thought I wouldn't need a second dish though for them, but the system kept saying I did, so he went ahead and schedule installation for it anyway. Now the international channels are the brazilian channels which are supposed to be in sat 148 and 121. based on you link though, I shouldn't need a 1000+, but the second dish pointed at 148.

RandallA said:
Are you sure it's a D1000+? For Northern California, it's usually a D1000 unless you also have Internationals.

Here is what's on 118.75:

http://ekb.dbstalk.com/119klist

I know your pain. I'm on my fifth failed Dish Network install. I told them to cancel the 211's/1000+ and refund my money.

Dish can't seem to close the deal.

"Charlie! Bring back VOOM!"

As a dish network installer that subscribes to Direct Tv. I suggest cancelling and going with direct. Much better tv viewing experience and customer service. Dish Network sucks all around, take it from me I work for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)