install scheduling question

it does happen b/c we get jobs several days in advance in my DNS office.....and we get the route that morning. but we pretty much know what our workload will be for the week.

Is it possible to request a company installer come out rather than a sub-contractor? Nothing against foreigners but I couldn't understand a word the installer was saying on my HD install. I asked if I had a DVR and he shook his head affirmative. Well, he was shaking the wrong way because it wasn't. I will receive my DVR next week and hopefull it will be a company employee.
Excuse me..What makes you think that Dish hires nothing but experienced articulate, English speaking techs and contractors do the opposite?..

Not to travel to far down this rabbit trail, but one of the reasons there are non-english speaking techs is because large portions of America are non-english speaking <cough> Mexicans <cough> ...

I do my best to refuse to communicate in any language other than English. Because darnit, if you are going to LIVE here, you had better learn THIS language. If I moved to the Philippines, I'd darn well better speak at least Visyan and Tagalog (depending on the local) or if I moved the Mexico I'd speak Spanish.

I am sorry that my posts implies that sub-contrators only hire foreigners. That is only what happened to me locally. My original install was a Dish employee. I didn't mean to offend. Just stating what happened to me.

Not to travel to far down this rabbit trail, but one of the reasons there are non-english speaking techs is because large portions of America are non-english speaking <cough> Mexicans <cough> ...

I do my best to refuse to communicate in any language other than English. Because darnit, if you are going to LIVE here, you had better learn THIS language. If I moved to the Philippines, I'd darn well better speak at least Visyan and Tagalog (depending on the local) or if I moved the Mexico I'd speak Spanish.
I speak English only to my Latino customers....I do know some spanish but why the hell should I have to speak their language in MY country...BTW it is on the authority of a lieutenatnt on our Sherriff's dept thta of the 20k Latinos in this area, 75% of them are illegal..So it's apretty safe bet that many of my Latino Custs are here illegal..All the more reason to speak English only....

Dish Network receivers lineup

important club dish question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)