Installation question, south of the border

I was able to tune F2, up on the roof. But after i put the switch, signal fell to under 60. I had 93 with the cable directly into the receiver. Can this be a faulty switch? I connected F1 to LNB A (0 Hz) and F2 to LNB B (22 KHz). Signal on F1 is a bit lower, but I can still watch everything.
Any ideas?

I was able to tune F2, up on the roof. But after i put the switch, signal fell to under 60. I had 93 with the cable directly into the receiver. Can this be a faulty switch? I connected F1 to LNB A (0 Hz) and F2 to LNB B (22 KHz). Signal on F1 is a bit lower, but I can still watch everything.
Any ideas?

but now with both sats connected to the switch, are you able to change channels from one sat to the other without any problem ? say for example tune in 69 and then 70 back to 69 again and if that works fine, then it´s switching between boths sats just fine, not sure why would the signal strenght drop on Anik F2 when you include the switch.

Success, finally!!
I went up last night and rechecked all my connections, cleaned all the copper leads on the coaxial cable, and so on. Came back down and have a signal between 86-92. Now I have to make a new line for the PVR, but that's no problem now. Got through the hard part.
Thanks everybody for your help, I appreciate it.

Success, finally!!
I went up last night and rechecked all my connections, cleaned all the copper leads on the coaxial cable, and so on. Came back down and have a signal between 86-92. Now I have to make a new line for the PVR, but that's no problem now. Got through the hard part.
Thanks everybody for your help, I appreciate it.

Sweet !! :up

Shaw New HDPVR installation question

Free NHL GameCenter Live w/ Centre Ice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)