Installer Frustrated

Status
Please reply by conversation.

armymp30

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 21, 2008
Ocean Springs Ms
We just signed up for Dish services about a month ago after debating over which provider to go with.I canceled a Directv install over a month ago.This morning someone shows up to install a DVR.I felt sorry for the guy and told him I canceled the install over a month ago. I am tempted to call Directv to complain about this big over sight. I just felt bad for the guy he seemed very frustrated about the situation.........

so you know DirecTV didn't call the install company OR if the install company failed to kill the appt?

just saying

How did you find out the exact fact of what happened? Is that what the installer said? Really I am just pointing out; its word of mouth / he-said-he-said; don't sweat it; nothing out of your pocket and no harm; no foul. I bet if/when you call to complain about the "big oversight" to DirecTV they will say they did call; so then what? See the point?

He showed me the paper work for the install.I know I just felt bad because he wasted his time coming out. I know Dish called a day ahead of time to confirm the install.

Happens,

How about ..."Hi Joe, this is Philly dispatch...could you give me an ETA on your first AM job...the customer is on the other line..?"
"No...my last check bounced and I have not received any money in thre weks...I have an appointment with a lawyer this afternoon...can't tell you anything but someone else is using my tech number..hard to keep that background clean ya know."

Techs hurt too.

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts