installer installing

rogerpl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
Northern Vt.
Nice guy seems to know how to install- his 6th!!- but knows nothing about hopper and what it can do or not do- like seeing one another. Brought hic box with him. I did order 2h and 2j. He got here and called in and changed the order two 2H and 1J- no problems.

If it makes you feel any better about your hiccups, my order was wrong and had me down as 1H/2J's even though I ordered 2H/1J. Luckily he had the extra hopper not he truck. Then I had to dig the hole for the pole to mount the dish because they didn't believe me there weren't gas lines on the side of the house OPPOSITE the gas meter. My wife was pretty appalled but I just chuckled and dug. The alternative was having a temporary setup,have them come back to dig the pole later after utilities had marked the gas lines, and of course wait for them a second time.

I chose dig.

Install done. so far seems okay- Not sure if joey is linked to wrong hopper. At work now , after spending day at home waiting for installer. If it is linked to wrong hopper is their an easy solution.

Under settings, go to network, then whole home. That's where you link the joey to the hoppers I believe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)