insurance

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ronfelder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
south jersey
I know that with insurance you have to keep it for six months or be penalized for early cancellation. My question is how much is the cancellation fee? It still might be cheaper to pay the cancellation fee then keeping the insurance for the minimum amount of time.

Thanks.

Last I hear it was $25 unless you kept it for 150 days.

At that rate, it is definitely better to cancel @ $8 per month for 5 months = $40 to keep it.

Last time I used it I cancelled as soon as the problem was fixed, the monthly fee is pro-rated so I paid less than $30 for it - that's been a couple of years ago - I've saved quite a lot since then (theoretically).

I know that with insurance you have to keep it for six months or be penalized for early cancellation. My question is how much is the cancellation fee? It still might be cheaper to pay the cancellation fee then keeping the insurance for the minimum amount of time.

Thanks.

You have to keep it 180 days, or the early termination penalty is $30. This used to be 120 days and $25, but it changed several months ago.