Interesting Ad

Kyledoo

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 15, 2008
I received the RadioShack ad in the mail today. They have a deal for Dish Network they are calling Free-For-All. It says 17 channels for $9.99 regular price. It says this deal ends 7/31/09 and that you can add local channels for $5 per month. Channel logos listed are disc. kids, TLC, MSNBC, History, Food network, The weather channel, and Country music television. It says that there is no activation fee and no contract but that equipment purchase is required. $9.99 is right in our budget for TV seeing as how we watch it maybe 4-5 hours per week with our OTA setup right now. I was wondering what other channels come with this package, how to go about ordering it, and the approximate cost of equipment (presumably just the receivers, i think the dish is included. Any details on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
That package might actually work for us. Now to figure out all the fine print. My questions are:
1) If i am on the welcome pack i assume i do not get the equipment credits on my bill?
2) If I get 2 solo receivers will they charge anything additional per month for that receiver?
3) If I get a duo receiver would I avoid this charge?
4) How many of the "free to everyone" and public interest channels would I get as well?

$10 a month for 20ish channels sure isn't bad. I just wish one of them was Discovery Channel as there are many shows I enjoy on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)