Interesting debate on talk radio: who has been better, RGIII or Luck?

All 3 have had outstanding seasons !

Who's better right now , or in the long run ?

Personally, I think Luck will be the long term guy.
RG3 ?
We were saying the SAME thing about Cam Newton at this time last year and he regressed some. (or maybe the team did).
Wilson was the one no one expected.

As far as sheer talent it's RG3 imo.However Russell Wilson has really impressed me with his poise,accuracy,and the biggest factor his rushing ability.Luck is outstanding for a rookie but,he has quite a few more ints.

I'd take Wilson or Luck over the other rookie QBs this year. Possibly Cousins too but have to see more. RGIII is special, but at this rate he's done in a few years with the hits he's taking and will continue to take.

RGIII for me. He is hands down the best of the rookies.

Both RG3 and Luck are doing great this year with teams that weren't expected to do that well. RG3 is very good, but his playing style won't let him have a long career. Luck (if his O-line is adequate) will have a long and stellar career. Russell Wilson has the benefit of a very good defense in Seattle, so he may not get the credit he deserves.

This title states who has been better not who will be better in the long run.

I'd take Wilson or Luck over the other rookie QBs this year. Possibly Cousins too but have to see more. RGIII is special, but at this rate he's done in a few years with the hits he's taking and will continue to take.

I hope that RGIII learns how Russell Wilson did. His 1st year as a college QB, he had a concussion and become more of a pocket passer than a running QB. AND, as much as I think Shanahan is a douche, he is a very good coach with young QBs. He has allowed RGIII play to his strengths. T think he runs less next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts