Interesting FTA item find on ebay..

Status
Please reply by conversation.
now magically he jacked the price up to $120...even though when you click on sold all of them are at $99

ironically it was changed around 6:00PM while the conversation was going on......hmmmm

Oh yeah he is a Satguys Member.

Knock offs are just a matter of time, I suppose since the thing was built in China like everything else and once the batch for SatAv are done they'll crank out a batch for themselves to sell. There are usually two types of clones - the copies by the factory across the street and the unofficial exact copy from the same factory as the original. I once bought a fake TAG watch that was actually made from real TAG parts.

Knock offs are just a matter of time, I suppose since the thing was built in China like everything else and once the batch for SatAv are done they'll crank out a batch for themselves to sell. There are usually two types of clones - the copies by the factory across the street and the unofficial exact copy from the same factory as the original. I once bought a fake TAG watch that was actually made from real TAG parts.

I can assure you that it is not a knock-off unit. The seller is an authorized GEOSATpro reseller and we have ALI generated ID burned to our chipsets. :D

He used the $99 price for loss-leader bait, and now that it's been posted here for excitement, the price is at $120.00..

I only hope he gets his hands on some SL1 PLL lnb's next, and does the same thing! ;)

Check his other items and you will see he has the LNBs for $17 shipped. I'll wait for $15 :)

Newbie here...my first post. I got the $99 deal on Ebay and almost sent the receiver back because it shipped without a manual or even a website to go to for set up. I finally found the E-manual here and have it installed. It's going to take some fine tuning on my part but even in my frustration when I was ready to send it back, I saw the picture quality and decided to finish the install somehow, someway. Glad I hung in there because it's a nice little receiver.

Newbie here...my first post. I got the $99 deal on Ebay and almost sent the receiver back because it shipped without a manual or even a website to go to for set up. I finally found the E-manual here and have it installed. It's going to take some fine tuning on my part but even in my frustration when I was ready to send it back, I saw the picture quality and decided to finish the install somehow, someway. Glad I hung in there because it's a nice little receiver.

WELCOME!! Here's the direct forum for that receiver: microHD Discussion

It's brand new, so there are some quirks that are being worked out. A new firmware release is imminent, and should tweak a lot of things to make it even nicer.

:welcome TVHabit!!! Yes you have a great receiver, and they do not ship with a manual. He should have left a note to where the link is here for the manual though. You will be glad you stuck with it..;)

Too bad the fellow only ships CONUS... Notice none of the northern resellers carry the sp1pll yet.
The microHD is a great little unit, excellent value even at full retail.

Glad to hear that you like the microHD!

Effective 8/13/2012 the microHD receivers include the basic 56 page manual. Prior to that a paper was provided with each receiver directing the buyer where to download the manual. Not sure why your receiver did not have that information. The new basic manual also directs owners to the expanded online version.

The online manual found at GEOSATpro - Quality Satellite Equipment contains more information and will continue to be expanded with additional sections on installations, motors, switches, trouble shooting, etc.

Glad to hear that you like the microHD!

Effective 8/13/2012 the microHD receivers include the basic 56 page manual. Prior to that a paper was provided with each receiver directing the buyer where to download the manual. Not sure why your receiver did not have that information. The new basic manual also directs owners to the expanded online version.

The online manual found at GEOSATpro - Quality Satellite Equipment contains more information and will continue to be expanded with additional sections on installations, motors, switches, trouble shooting, etc.

None of the microHD's sold here in Canada from the first pallet had a piece of paper showing where to download the manual. Hopefully the manuals will be included in the receivers from the second pallet once it comes in.

Sorry about that oversight! Give sales a call and we will take care of you!

The new shipments now include the manual.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts