interesting promotion..

BigTimMN

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 29, 2006
Not sure how long it is going, but over the weekend I convinced my wife that trading my 360 in now was the best option, its been acting flakey again, and i already sent it once for repair and dont want to go down that road again as this time I will have to pay for it... So i called around and was quoted 220 at Gamestop, and 275 at Game Crazy.

So i loaded everything up, extra controller, play and charge, a couple of games and headed to game crazy to trade in the 360.

I knew of their MVP program ($20 new memeber, 15 renewal) to get an extra 10% on trade and 10% discound on used games... and I thought it applied to hardware as well.. turns out i was right, AND made the right choice to go in.. they were running a promotiong giving 20% extra for MVP members, I had an old member ship, I renewed it, for $15 and ended up getting $330 for my system and 65 for my other items... so i now have $380 sitting on credit with them awaiting some extra funds next month to get my PS3/Blu Ray combo.

So if your looking to trade a system soon, call Game Crazy.. to see if the promotion is still going on..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts