Interesting Question

TheGuy2008

Original poster
Oct 22, 2007

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I have had satellite for a while now picking up 110 and 119 on one TV....Today we just set up a second receiver on another TV to pick up 110 and 119....it is all connected properly on 2 different switches....on the first receiver we had, it's picking up 110 and 119 fine with high percentage (85-95%) for quality and strength....on the second receiver, 119 is picking up fine but 110 is picking up between 90-95% for quality but for strength it's picking up 75%...all the 110 channels are there but they aren't all working, giving us a "low signal" pop up and a blank screen......i've tried all the transponders that are available and these are the best percentages I can get for the 110 on the second receiver. Is it possible that the cable is faulty? Or the connection on the actual LNB itself? Or Maybe the switch? Couple hours before now, I was actually only getting 80% for quality and 45% for strength on the second receiver for 110. Do I just have to give it time for the signal to kick in?[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)