Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Yesterday I got to sit down for an in depth interview with Alexander Weise, the publisher of TELE-Satellite Magazine and as he was interviewing me one of the things he did was go through all of our stats.

Some interesting fact to share...

When we opened in 2003 we served 2,678,732 pages and 78,761 Unique IP addresses.

Now lets take a look at 2011 we served over (and I say over because we are missing stats for October because of our big server / ISP move) 453,780,875 pages and over 4,821,706 Unique IP addresses!

Since starting SatelliteGuys we have served over 1,045,886,046 pages!

Now January of 2012 was a RECORD MONTH for us at SatelliteGuys! In January we served 91,913,346 pages and that was serving 512,013 unique IP addresses!

I just wanted to say THANKS! :)

It is indeed!

In January 2011 we served 345,851 Unique IP addresses, and in 2012 we served 512,013.

Its nice growth! :D

Makes me proud to be a Satguys supporter! And Scott, you should be doubly proud of your endeavors. Not everyone is lucky enough to have something like this to put on a resume`. Keep up the good work, I will gladly support this site as long as she exists.

A great accomplishment. I wonder how many more visitors satelliteguys.com will create. Is there a way that you can tell what the traffic numbers to satelliteguys.us and satelliteguys.com and so forth to see which ones have the greater impact?

Yeah yeah that's impressive :coffee,
but how many members have you served at your Satguys summer parties? :popcorn

I'm just wondering if we've reached the size where there should be a "meet the staff" section with abbreviated bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)