international channels changing

goresnet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 22, 2008
My wife has TV Globo. It's been on channel 814. Recently, there's been a banner saying it was moving to the 9799 - 9804 range (9800 specifically for Globo.) However, on the Hopper, it tells me that 9800 is not a channel I subscribe to. But Globo is on 602-2 (the second channel in the 602 group.) Can someone tell me where I need to set timers? My wife will kill me if I don't have her shows recorded.

Sorry I forgot a question mark in the title! Don't know how to edit that part.

Last edited:
You should be able to, as well as have been able to get it at 9800. 814 is map down channel, 9800 is the actual channel and shows available. If you are seeing it on 602-2 with guide info, can you just record from there? Is it part of the new drop down list Dish does for some channels in the Hopper?

You should be able to, as well as have been able to get it at 9800. 814 is map down channel, 9800 is the actual channel and shows available. If you are seeing it on 602-2 with guide info, can you just record from there? Is it part of the new drop down list Dish does for some channels in the Hopper?

Still can't get 9800. It just tells me that it's a channel that hasn't been purchased. I am currently recording from 602-2. Don't know what Hopper's drop down list means, but it is a channel grouping.

Yes, that's what I meant channel grouping. You should be all set using 602-2 then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)