International Channels???

scots

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2006
Raleigh, NC
I was flipping through the guide just now and noticed some channels that I've never seen in the guide before. I looked around on the Dish web site and found out they're international channels. I've never subscribed to any international channels or packages before and have never seen these channels before. I have no clue when they started showing up for me. When I log into my account it doesn't show under my programming that I'm subscribed to any international channels or packages, they're not on my most recent bill (which I just got), and they're not listed on the web site as being part of the AT250 package (which is what I have). The channels I'm getting are:

724 GKINO - German Kino Plus (German)
730 LEOWD - Leonardo World (Italian)
736 ITVN - ITVN (Polish)

Is anyone else with AT250 seeing these?? I hope they're not charging me for these.

I was flipping through the guide just now and noticed some channels that I've never seen in the guide before. I looked around on the Dish web site and found out they're international channels. I've never subscribed to any international channels or packages before and have never seen these channels before. I have no clue when they started showing up for me. When I log into my account it doesn't show under my programming that I'm subscribed to any international channels or packages, and they're not listed on the web site as being part of the AT250 package (which is what I have). The channels I'm getting are:

724 GKINO - German Kino Plus (German)
730 LEOWD - Leonardo World (Italian)
736 ITVN - ITVN (Polish)

Is anyone else with AT250 seeing these?? I hope they're not charging me for these.

I have AT200 and don't see them on our 625 or 722. Not sure about AT250.

Geoff

I have a 1000+ that points at 119, 110, 118, & 129. I had never seen the channels before and hadn't seen anything about them being added to any of the packages I subscribe to.

I also have a Dish 1000+ and I am also receiving these channels right now. I am not sure if I received them before or not. I wouldnt' be too worried about it to much.

I sub DishHD with TV5 (french) and RAI International (italian). I am currently getting these additional channels. I have a Super Dish that sees 110, 118, and 119, and a 500+ at 129. The Leonardo World is nice. I also get some silly indian channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)