International English channels on Dish?

Belle13

Original poster
Jul 30, 2019
Chipley, FL
Hey all, does Dish provide any other English international channels in the US besides BBCAmerica (worst "British" channel ever)? Are there Canadian or Australian channels? I'm so disappointed that BBCA rarely has any UK shows, so I'm wondering if there are any alternatives? Thanks!

Try Acorn TV. I think they give a month free trial.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

Hey all, does Dish provide any other English international channels in the US besides BBCAmerica (worst "British" channel ever)? Are there Canadian or Australian channels? I'm so disappointed that BBCA rarely has any UK shows, so I'm wondering if there are any alternatives? Thanks!

If you get a Fire Stick or Roku, there are tons of free International channels in every language under the sun, and many in English. I am a news junkie and I get for free, Euro News, France 24, DWTV Germany, NHK Japan, and others. You just have to know where to look.

If you get a Fire Stick or Roku, there are tons of free International channels in every language under the sun, and many in English. I am a news junkie and I get for free, Euro News, France 24, DWTV Germany, NHK Japan, and others. You just have to know where to look.

Also AlJazeera English and Sky News (UK)

Digital subchannels like H&I, MeTV, ThisTV, Buzzr and Movies! are giving basic cable channels a real run for their money.

I love H&I.

BBCAmerica no doubt feels the pinch as cable and satellite subscribers downgrade their TV packages or outright cancel them in the face of better OTA programming.

Digital subchannels like H&I, MeTV, ThisTV, Buzzr and Movies! are giving basic cable channels a real run for their money.

I love H&I.

BBCAmerica no doubt feels the pinch as cable and satellite subscribers downgrade their TV packages or outright cancel them in the face of better OTA programming.

I like it that Dish does carry some diginets. Hopefully there will be more in the future. Decades and Antenna TV are two good ones too.

I've been spending most of my diginet watching on StartTV. Cold Case, The Closer, Profiler

I like it that Dish does carry some diginets. Hopefully there will be more in the future. Decades and Antenna TV are two good ones too.

Hey mwdxer1, I suggest adding these channel suggestions to our page at Home - mydish communities under Other > Programming Request. This let's our programming team know that there's customers wanting this channel.

-Rosita L

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)