Internet Express in Whittier, CA.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2006
I recently received a solicitation in the mail for a special offer for Dish Network customers to sign up for Charter's Internet Express. On paper it looks a good deal with free install and Dish customers getting charged $19.99 for the first 3 months and then the regular $34 after that with a 2 year commitment or no more than $75 to end early.

My question: How is the quality of the Charter Internet Express service in Whittier, CA? Is it up to 12Mbps as advertised? Data caps? Reliability? Any of your experiences are greatly appreciated.

We used to have Charter Cable TV back in 1998, but it was so frustratingly bad, we left it for Dish Network and Charter Cable TV in Whittier still seem a mess. I'm only interested in the Internet Express service.

Thanks in advance for you help.

not sure how well its in your block but best way is to hit up the tech's when your around and see if they have issues on your node alot .

I also had charter long time ago and it was crap and moved. I was able to get tech to install RG11 as my drop is far but my internet service has been great only problems are with the POS motorola Docsis 3 modem i bought has random issues with wifi but hardware works great. im on the 60mbs and they say they have a datta cap but i have gone over it 3 fold some months and never hear from them . Speed are around 40mbs during the day and 70+ at night . Its nice to have 2 movies going at once on netflix in HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts