Internet on 118?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mikemorin

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 11, 2006
Southern Indiana
Is dish going to push out the high speed internet on 118 possibly??? my boss was wanting to hold back on me installing wildblue internet for our business and becoming a retailer....he was hoping it would be all in one internet and satellite.

any suggestions?

Mike
Midwest Satellite Inc.

The short answer is no... That location is going to be used for HD and other offerings... During the last Echostar Financal Meeting, E* said they were looking in to it and had no news on when/if any HSI would become avaible. I dont think were going to see it. My suggestion is to go ahead and get wild blue :)

If you are interested in Wild Blue, please PM me and I will send you a referral for free install + free equipment.

I hope they dont get reinvolved with sat net, it was enough of a pain in the ass with starband ( pilot tester here, it was nice when I had 3 meg down but 4 months later its at isdn speeds due to having more users on the service ) but it will also be an issue with work load for the techs to have enough time to put one in along with the other work.

Suggest a satellite Internet Provider

cth3 said:
If you are interested in Wild Blue, please PM me and I will send you a referral for free install + free equipment.
I want a satellite internet service to take between my cottage and boat. can you suggest such a service? I am currently an installer for starband because it was easy to get online installation approval. I see Twinhan PC cards claim to have internet connections with FTA satellite rec. built in
Andy

I saw one recently in pop sci or one of the other gadgets mags that showed a backpack sat net system with a fold up dish that was the only easy mobile system and would run you around $12k.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts