internet on HWS

What kind of box? Hopper or older boxes? I think according to contract or agreement with dish, you can only use it at the address on the contract. I am not saying they are tracking but they can.

What kind of box? Hopper or older boxes? I think according to contract or agreement with dish, you can only use it at the address on the contract. I am not saying they are tracking but they can.
That comes down more for the mysterious Equipment Verification Team.

That comes down more for the mysterious Equipment Verification Team.
I know several people (and i'm sure there are many more) who picked dish over cable because they didn't need 2 different providers and bills. Seems like a great selling point and foolish to run those customers off. IMHO.

RV customers and snowbird customers are fine. It's the ones with service at two addresses active at the same time that are the issue, with Dish.

RV customers and snowbird customers are fine. It's the ones with service at two addresses active at the same time that are the issue, with Dish.
Ah.... they say they have 2 hws on the island but one is actually in the mountains (or across town in the kids home. Gotcha...

People are sneaky...

Now I understand the push to Joey system (free upgrades).

We're currently at an RV park in MA with one Hopper and our service address here, while our other Hopper is active at our vacation cottage and billing address in upstate NY. Both are Internet connected. We recently came north after several months down south, changing service addresses as often as daily, with no problems with Dish. I guess as long as the bill gets paid every month, they're happy. Oh, and all of our equipment is purchased and we're not on contract, if that makes any difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts