Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Into the Storm

Tagline: Prepare to go

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Steven Quale[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Richard Armitage[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sarah Wayne Callies[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matt Walsh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathan Kress[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alycia Debnam Carey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Sumpter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kyle Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon Ruiter[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-08-08[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]89[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]The town of Silverton is in one day destroyed by the unprecedented power of a series of tornadoes. The population is at the mercy of the unpredictable and deadly cyclones, while hunters warn that the worst is yet to come. Most people find shelter, but some just go to the tornado for that one, unique shot.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
dtuyhlOtqj8zPPFgTgWJ0bF3s2h.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

For those that thought the movie "Twister" was too realistic, cerebral and not over-sentimental enough, there's "Into the Storm." This heaping pile of celluloid is so bad, it's comical. I am looking for Tom Servo and Crow to make an appearance at the bottom on my screen.
This collection of film-maker excrement follows the standard disaster movie formula of introducing all these two-dimensional characters so you have someone to care about when they are victims of mother nature's wrath which keeps on inexplicably "wrathing" over and over in the same spot over and over terrorizing our intrepid heroes.
There's no redeeming quality to this movie. In the end there is little reason to care from any of the characters. The technical errors and credibility gap even within this movie's universe are just too much to take. The special effects are fine, but nothing that the 18 year old movie Twister, didn't do (sometimes better). The idiotic plot twists and complications in this disastrous production make Irwin Allen's movies look like documentary films.
I watched this movie to the bitter end. But it felt like a chore. This collection of idiotic images and dialog needs to be seen in a group as to be able to better make fun of it as it unfolds, or not at all!`

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)