SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Into the Woods

Tagline: Be careful what you wish for

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Music[/GENRE], [GENRE]Family[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Rob Marshall[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Anna Kendrick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Corden[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Pine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Johnny Depp[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emily Blunt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Meryl Streep[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucy Punch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christine Baranski[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Huttlestone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]MacKenzie Mauzy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tammy Blanchard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frances de la Tour[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billy Magnussen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tracey Ullman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lilla Crawford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Simon Russell Beale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Annette Crosbie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Glover[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-12-25[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]125[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A witch conspires to teach important lessons to various characters of popular children's stories including Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk and Rapunzel.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
6QmmHozsDv7ktW0cejsS3IJFUlZ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Just saw this today. The Disney magic is back. Best movie they've made in a long, long time. Beats Maleficent hands down, and I liked that one, too.

S~

Just saw this today. The Disney magic is back. Best movie they've made in a long, long time. Beats Maleficent hands down, and I liked that one, too.

S~
Have you ever seen the American Playhouse production with the Broadway cast? I am nervous about seeing this movie because the original was so perfect. IMO, Hollywood always messes up musicals.

I took my daughters to see it Saturday night and all 3 of us was deeply disappointed in it.
The trailers made no indication that it was a 2 hour long live action musical.
We were expecting a drama/suspense/action type film set in a childhood fairy tale stories.

We where walking out of theater and my oldest daughter was like we should've seen the Hobbit and I was like right.

I saw it this evening. It was OK, but I did not find it spectacular. The main problem I guess was that I did not find any of the songs fantastic. It seemed run of the mill as far as music went. This was not good since it was a musical. I have not seen the musical, it could be true to it, but I did not appreciate the songs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)