Invalid Finder ID

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BigFella

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 29, 2003
Just North of LA
Hi all,

I upgraded from a single 722 system to a Hopper plus 1 Joey 2 weeks ago. Since then, I'm unable to view my DVR'd recordings on my iphone 3GS via Sling. I get an "Invalid FinderID" error. The sling software on my phone does see both the Hopper and Joey and I'm able to see an inventory of the recordings I've made to the Hopper. I'm using a Slingbox Pro HD connected to my Hopper (via component, just like my old 722). Anybody else having this problem? Any ideas to correct?

BigFella said:
Hi all,

I upgraded from a single 722 system to a Hopper plus 1 Joey 2 weeks ago. Since then, I'm unable to view my DVR'd recordings on my iphone 3GS via Sling. I get an "Invalid FinderID" error. The sling software on my phone does see both the Hopper and Joey and I'm able to see an inventory of the recordings I've made to the Hopper. I'm using a Slingbox Pro HD connected to my Hopper (via component, just like my old 722). Anybody else having this problem? Any ideas to correct?

You can not use the Sling App instead you must use the dish remote access app.

Wondering why a Slingbox Pro would not allow the programs on the Hard drive to be seen? Is that really true, if so dampens my enthusiasm a little. If you can still see live programming via the Slingbox not a major thing....

Can only a Joey see programming on the hard drive?? Is this why DRA it seems can't see it either. (I see posts of people not seeing the Hard drive or not being able to play back programs...)

Last edited:
Sorry I thought you were using a Sling Adapter hooked up to the Hopper. If your doing that you can only watch with the DISH Remote Access app. :)

A Slingbox Pro HD however is a different story. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts