"Invasion" Cancelled

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shugo77

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 9, 2005
Heart of Dixie
Am I the only one disappointed in this? I really enjoyed Invasion and thought it was getting better every week and still had a lot of promise. I hate that ABC did not give it much of a chance; only one season and in a tough time slot. And they end the series with a cliff hanger and so much left un-resolved.

There have been rumors about "The CW" picking it up, but I don't think that it will happen. Oh well....RIP Invasion:(

I knew thre were talks, but didn't know the decision had been made.

We DVR'd last night finale and will probably watch in the next few days. If CW doesn't pick it up, I hope someone does, at least to resolve the plot line!

Well...I still have 2 1/2 episodes of Invasion sitting on the DVR so at least I have something to look forward to. I enjoy the show, but I could this coming to an end after only one season - it would have done better as a mini-series IMO. I thought there were a number of interesting and innovative shows (well, I liked them...) this season like Invasion, Threshold, E-Ring, and Night Stalker that just didn't do well with the Survivor/American Idol crowd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)