Secret Invasion (Disney+)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I watched one episode and I really wasn't interested enough to continue. Maybe if there is nothing else to watch I will finish it.

Finished last night. I enjoyed it well enough. Inspired me to rewatch Captain Marvel as I had forgotten most of what that was about. I assume The Marvels will follow up this story line somewhat. Just read that they spent $212 million to make the six episodes. :eeek No wonder Disney is cutting back now.

• Wow
Reactions: MikeD-C05
Finished last night. I enjoyed it well enough. Inspired me to rewatch Captain Marvel as I had forgotten most of what that was about. I assume The Marvels will follow up this story line somewhat. Just read that they spent $212 million to make the six episodes. :eeek No wonder Disney is cutting back now.
I did also, watched all 6 in one day, binging seems to of made it a better show.

Disney is cutting back, just not on Marvel and Star Wars shows, there will always be 2-3 of each every year.

Next years are already filmed, all in post production now.

Yeah, this wasn't a good week-to-week show. Each episode felt like a comic book, you could flip through it in a matter of minutes and not really miss any beats. It should have been like a 2-3 episode mini series if not just a 90 minute special rather than stretched out over these short episodes. As a big fan of the MCU (I'm an extremely nostalgic person and my first job was at a comic shop for 4 years on $5/hr credit - and I still have all those comics) I enjoyed it, but even I'll admit it was rough.

It kind of reminded me of Mel Gibson's movie Payback. What I remember most about that movie is him getting beat up and limping from scene to scene fighting with people over this nuisance sum of money just over the principle of it, repeat that purpose, shoot things / get beat up, then limp to the next scene/person. Kind of felt like Fury was doing the same thing in some ways as they tore him down to build him back up towards the end.

Also, had no idea Emilia Clark was so tiny.

Also, had no idea Emilia Clark was so tiny.
5’2”, still damn cute, looks a lot better with her natural hair then that blond thing she had to wear.

And like I wrote, worked a lot better watching all 6 in a row.

Now I have to have patience until Ahsoka ( also 6 episodes, but over 5 weeks) is finished, just so I can watch all of them at once

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)