iOS4 ruined my picture quality on IPod Touch

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
I installed the new iOS4 the other day on my Touch. Now it appears all my photos look washed out and pixilated. I tried setting one as my wallpaper and it looks terrible. I didn't think they looked that way before. So I compared it side by side with my daughters Touch that has the same photos (she hasn't upgraded her software yet), and her photos look much sharper and more clear. Anyone else having this issue?

I had trouble after downloading "4". It locked up Itunes and my Ipod touch. Have the extended service plan so I called. It took service 1 hour plus to get things right again. Had to delete all apple programs on PC and reinstall Itunes and also completely do same (restore) for the touch.

Service guy said it was taking soon long because apple servers were maxing out as people downloaded "4" and then had run fixes like I did. He said there were many problems and his group was overloaded with calls that day.

I've heard they did some patches to "4" so you too might want to reinstall. NOTE if you are deleting all the apple programs on you PC I was told there is a required order to follow. I did not write it down as I was walked thru it by the guy.

Good luck

Only thing I've noticed with iOS4 on my 2nd Gen Touch is that battery life seems to have taken a hit. I've started turning off Wi-Fi when I'm not actively using it and that seems to be helping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)