iOS7 is available for download now (1:00PM EDT)

I started my update just after 1pm. It slowly downloaded for about 15 minutes and then aborted with an error. Further attempts to download receive an error immediately upon agreeing to the download. At about 1:35 it started working and finished the download part in about 10 minutes. The balance of the update process took about 10-15 minutes. Counting from the time the download process finished, the whole update process took under 30 minutes. I spent the rest of the afternoon playing with the new features. :)

My iPhone 5 worked just fine right after they released the update at 1:00. I am having the problem where it won't verify on my iPad 4 that some of you are having though. I'll try one more time and then give it a day or two. At least I got it on the device I use most.

Edit: The update installed on the iPad on my second try. It froze while updating my iCloud settings and rebooted but everything seems fine now.

Last edited:
I am going to wait until I get back from vacation/business meetings.... Do not want to risk phone problems while out of town...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)