Iowa vs. Iowa St. on FSN

Iceberg's link says CSN Chicago is carrying the Iowa-Iowa State game. According to tvguide.com CSN Chicago - Ch. 429 will be carrying the Cubs-Reds game.

CSN Chicago schedule
10:30am

Comcast SportsNet PLUS - Mediacomm
11:00amIowa @ Iowa State (LIVE) HD - P 11:30amCubs Pregame Live HD 12:00pmCincinnati @ Cubs (LIVE) HD 3:00pmCubs Postgame Live HD

I'm confused with their schedule. It says 11:00am Iowa @ Iowa St. (Live) HD - P. Then at 11:30am it's the Cubs pregame. How does this work and what does the P mean?

Iceberg, what does that mean exactly? Will it be the Cubs game on Dish and the Iowa game on Mediacom, or will the Iowa game be on both? Very confusing.

Iowa vs Iowa State

I have the update to schedule off satellite and it lists:

10:30 444
10:30 9514
11:00 442
11:00 450
11:00 9818

Don't know if there would be black outs. It shouldn't be it would be sold out. Unless you would have a regional thing for black out.

Looks like the game will be on most of the FSN & CSN channels.

http://mattsarzsports.com/2009/week2.aspx

FSN Affiliates for Iowa at Iowa St.
fs-az.jpg
fs-d-plus.jpg
sun.jpg
fs-h.jpg

fs-mw.jpg
fs-oh.jpg
fs-so.jpg
fs-sw.jpg

fs-w.jpg
fs-wi.jpg
fsn-nw.jpg
fsn-p.jpg

fsn-rm.jpg
csn-ba.jpg
csn-chi.jpg
csn-wa.jpg

csn-ne.jpg
csn-phi.jpg
msgplus.jpg
fcs-c.jpg

The game is on most of the FSN channels. As for people in eastern Iowa who do not have the multi sports pack, the game will be on two different ALT channels. The channels are 444 and 450.

Superdorf, you are high off your ass if you think ISU will put up 42 points against the Hawks. I'm not saying the Hawks are going to win for sure, but I have a hard time thinking they could give up that many points to ISU.

The game is on most of the FSN channels. As for people in eastern Iowa who do not have the multi sports pack, the game will be on two different ALT channels. The channels are 444 and 450.

Superdorf, you are high off your ass if you think ISU will put up 42 points against the Hawks. I'm not saying the Hawks are going to win for sure, but I have a hard time thinking they could give up that many points to ISU.
Yeah... I know. I think it would be a shock if they did score that many. I do respect Iowa's D. I just think that neither team will be able to stop the offenses.

I don't see many turnovers either. I expect a clean game with lots of scoring. Don't have to worry about the TV... I will be there.

Looking forward to Saturday!

I was able to get tickets, but I don't want to drive 3 hours to watch the game and stay over night. I was just in Ames 2 weeks ago. I'm looking foward to watching the game at home and relaxing. Good luck.

I was able to get tickets, but I don't want to drive 3 hours to watch the game and stay over night. I was just in Ames 2 weeks ago. I'm looking foward to watching the game at home and relaxing. Good luck.
Long drive would suck... Did you buy the tickets? I will be on here tomorrow night at some point to discuss results. GO CYCLONES!

Go Cyclones. Ferentz is 1-4 in Ames and that one win was the year that ISU won 2 games. I think ISU wins this one, but in a close one.

Thought the Hawks could/would win, but didn't expect that. They need to improve the running game and the QB accuracy, but were clearly very much improved over last week in all facets. Thought the Hawks were very good on defense.

I know Arnaud was having a bad day for State, but its hard to understand benching your best player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)