iPad Keyboard Case

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
I was looking at getting a keyboard case for my iPad 4. Since I use my iPad when doing teacher observations and classroom notes, this is something that will be very important and used daily. It was always a pain typing on the virtual keyboard. I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on a good, lightweight, reliable, and easy to type on keyboard that does not cost a lot of money.

I was thinking of getting this from monoprice. http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10849&cs_id=1084902&p_id=9775&seq=1&format=2

Or should I spend more and get something with a more proven track record?

Ended up getting the one from Monoprice. It just arrived now and I am in the process of charging it up. I'll let you know how it works.

Here is what it looks like without the iPad in it.

IMG_0973.JPG IMG_0975.JPG IMG_0976.JPG IMG_0979.JPG

Based on the size I think I'd have just gone for a laptop.
I have a laptop. The size is the same as the iPad itself. This is just so much easier to carry from classroom to classroom (even compared to very small laptops) when I do teacher observations.

Plus it was only a $35 addon to something I already have. I could not get a small laptop for $35

Test post using the new keyboard

Sent from my iPad 4 using SatelliteGuys

image-1192083903.jpg

Last edited:
Ended up getting the one from Monoprice. It just arrived now and I am in the process of charging it up. I'll let you know how it works.

Here is what it looks like without the iPad in it.

View attachment 83976 View attachment 83977 View attachment 83978 View attachment 83979

How do you like it so far? Is it sturdy?I see it closes with a wide strap and anything else you notice that's different that doesn't get describe on the page? I just ordered one Saturday and how long did it take for you to get it once you ordered it,they shipped and you received it? Thanks for your help I appreciate it :)

How do you like it so far? Is it sturdy?I see it closes with a wide strap and anything else you notice that's different that doesn't get describe on the page? I just ordered one Saturday and how long did it take for you to get it once you ordered it,they shipped and you received it? Thanks for your help I appreciate it :)
I like it. There are two standing positions for the pad, which is nice. I just got to get used to the keys being smaller and closer together on the smaller keyboard. That will be the case for any iPad keyboard.

The gap that you see when it is closed is because the iPad is not in it at the time

I like it. There are two standing positions for the pad, which is nice. I just got to get used to the keys being smaller and closer together on the smaller keyboard. That will be the case for any iPad keyboard.

The gap that you see when it is closed is because the iPad is not in it at the time

Thanks you very much for help I appreciate it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)