iPhone "Invalid server response" HELP!

mindymm

Original poster
Oct 21, 2011
Davenport, Iowa
I am new to this forum experience but have read alot of them on this site, that being said I couldn't find a post that matched my specific issue, so here is my question:

I have a sling adaptor, I am able to watch live tv and dvr on my pc but when I try to log in on my iPhone, it just says "invalid server response" I have had dish and the sling adaptor for months now and have tried to use the app but it has never once worked on my phone I have tried repeatedly to work with their (DISH) support but they end up telling me they need to recreate the problem and there is nothing else they can do right now and to just keep trying it. I have tried deleting the app then rebooting my phone and installing it again (many, many times) no luck, I even tried logging in with my email address instead of my online login (as suggested on another site) I don't know what else to do, I feel like I have my hands tied behind my back, customer service just says "sorry, we can't help, you'll have to wait". I paid for the sling adaptor for the purpose of using it on my phone and am very frustrated, if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

I am new to this forum experience but have read alot of them on this site, that being said I couldn't find a post that matched my specific issue, so here is my question:

I have a sling adaptor, I am able to watch live tv and dvr on my pc but when I try to log in on my iPhone, it just says "invalid server response" I have had dish and the sling adaptor for months now and have tried to use the app but it has never once worked on my phone I have tried repeatedly to work with their (DISH) support but they end up telling me they need to recreate the problem and there is nothing else they can do right now and to just keep trying it. I have tried deleting the app then rebooting my phone and installing it again (many, many times) no luck, I even tried logging in with my email address instead of my online login (as suggested on another site) I don't know what else to do, I feel like I have my hands tied behind my back, customer service just says "sorry, we can't help, you'll have to wait". I paid for the sling adaptor for the purpose of using it on my phone and am very frustrated, if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi and :welcometo Sat Guys. I am sorry you are having a problem with your iphone and the ability to sling to your phone. I will do my best to try to assist you with getting this working for you. Can you please send me a PM with your account information, the iphone model and tell me in detail what happens when you try to log into the DISH Network DRA app on your phone? Does the App load properly, what happen when you try to log in? Please let me know and we will go from there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts