Is 148 coming alive today?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

richmert

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2004
I have had a dish pointed at 148 for a couple of years and last month i lost the signal. Dish told me to go move the dish around a little because i was getting a signal. when i moved it left and right a little i got the signal up to between 50 and 55 on tp 17 which is where my HD west channels are.

someone here told me to move it up and down a little instead of left and right because washington was getting over 80 reception. so i did that today while i was trying to figure out how i was going to twist it to get 61.5 and not only did i get tp 17 up to 80 but tp 19 is over 100 and several other tps were near or over 100. is this normal or is 148 testing more tps and increasing signal strength?

i'm in so cal and i was happy to get 50 to 55 just so i get my HBO SHO and CBS HD channels but i am wondering if we will be pleasantly surprised very soon with the VOOM channels on 148.

does anyone have a link to the page that has what channels are on what tp on 148? has anyone seen any unusual activity on 148? I guess i should check with that johnh guy at DBS.

looks like some internationals and some locals and some instructional programs on tp 19. too bad. i am getting that one over 100.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts