Is anyone having Dish Anywhere showing guide 1 hour off?

bookworm370

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 11, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I've noticed this for about 3 weeks now. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, my Mac and PC's are all showing the proper time. When I go to Dish Anywhere and click on the guide link, the guide does come up and the proper shows are shown, but the time at the top is one hour ahead.

For example today DateLine NBC is at 9pm and the Hopper Guide show it correctly at 9pm. But on the guide in Dish Anywhere DateLine NBC is shown as starting at 10PM.

Can anyone else confirm this? Or is there a setting I'm missing?

Thanks.

I've noticed this for about 3 weeks now. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, my Mac and PC's are all showing the proper time. When I go to Dish Anywhere and click on the guide link, the guide does come up and the proper shows are shown, but the time at the top is one hour ahead.

For example today DateLine NBC is at 9pm and the Hopper Guide show it correctly at 9pm. But on the guide in Dish Anywhere DateLine NBC is shown as starting at 10PM.

Thanks.
I'm Eastern and all is ok, you running stock app or something you may have received via email. I'd try logging out and back in.

I'm Eastern and all is ok, you running stock app or something you may have received via email. I'd try logging out and back in.
The stock DishAnywhere app downloaded from the Mac Apple Store. I've logged out, shutdown, restarted.. It still shows 1 hour off. I'm also using Time Zone Set Automatically in the Clock options under the system preferences. The clock on the MAC shows the right time, DA shows 1 hour ahead. That would be in the Atlantic somewhere....

Anyone else?

Reactions: MSEman

Thanks.
I'm seeing the same problem. This comes and goes. Last time I looked (months ago) it was OK but I've seen this in the past too.

I haven't looked or noticed recently, but I've seen the problem in the past as well.

Is it showing you the right locals ? Or, have you replaced your primary receiver recently ?

DishAnywhere is terribly unreliable. It seems as though there's always some glitch like this affecting people.

I've had my receiver since 2011 and I've noticed the problem off and on as far back as I can remember.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts