is anyone having issues with 110 or is it my end.

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX
after a failure of the 129 bird a few weeks ago that took HD channels away from Dish customers for a evening, i decided to start a thread with 110 since there is no threads about 110 right now.

now i have to ask is anyone else having issues with some channels on 110 right now, i having issues with the DFW area locals right now, but that all i noticed so far. i was gonna watch a little bit of ABC World News now on WFAA 8, but i can't get it right now as they aren't working, and it looks like it's just 110 as 119 and 129 are working normally right now.

i want to know if anyone else is having issues at this time if anyone is still up at this time of the night and watching TV on Dish.

and is it possibly sunspots or just something wrong at dish's end

after a failure of the 129 bird a few weeks ago that took HD channels away from Dish customers for a evening, i decided to start a thread with 110 since there is no threads about 110 right now.now i have to ask is anyone else having issues with some channels on 110 right now, i having issues with the DFW area locals right now, but that all i noticed so far. i was gonna watch a little bit of ABC World News now on WFAA 8, but i can't get it right now as they aren't working, and it looks like it's just 110 as 119 and 129 are working normally right now. i want to know if anyone else is having issues at this time if anyone is still up at this time of the night and watching TV on Dish. and is it possibly sunspots or just something wrong at dish's end
Must be on Dish's end. I got up this morning and didn't have WGAL, WHP or WHTM in the Harrisburg PA locals

I'm not getting any of my channels at all and getting the complete signal loss message. I called and the automated system said there was an outage in my area (Wyoming). We had rain and snow last night but the weather isn't too bad here. I did a check switch and it didn't complete, told me there were fewer satellites it was seeing. My locals are on 129, but I don't get any channels at all.

my locals did came back a couple hours later before i went to bed this morning as i'm a guy who stays up until almost the crack of dawn and gets up in 2 in the afternoon. anyway, i wonder if it's sunspot season again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)