Is BBC World News available on America's Everything Pack?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I just recently got my bill for my third month on my free trial of the premiums and Dish Movie Pack. So today I changed from America's Top 250 to America's Everything Pack plus Dish Movie Pack. The problem is, is that the News Pack is not available with this plan. I use that to get BBC World News. (I don't like their "news" but I like their documentaries.) So will I keep that with America's Everything Pack?

No, it is not available in AEP...
I just got a $5 fee for that but now I changed it back to America's Top 250, with the additions of News Pack as well as HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, and Dish Movie Pack. I know this way it's more expensive but this is what I want.

I remember years ago on a Charlie Chat they put up the package costs. Charlie said the Everything Package was too good a deal. In those days the Everything Package did contain everything except the international and adult programming. From that time on the Everything Package has gotten to be much less of a deal and no new programming offers were put into the package. They should probably just rename it the Top 300.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts