is bell view avab in us???

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
saw this on there websight.. just wondering... http://www.bell.ca/shop/application...x.jsp&ADV=ON_CDN_EN_MORE_SATELLITETV_DIRECTTV

if now why would they be selling this.. thought d* and E* was in us only...

Fu#k this im moving up north why is it that they get all of these channels and we cant??? or im going to point me a dish there way and find a way to hack into this... would have figured out that we could get these first..

by the way these are all hd channels..

CTV 630 East + 650 West
City-TV Toronto 640
Discovery HD 670
TSN HD 675
Movie Central 525
The Movie Network 625
NBC 635 East + 641 West
ABC 636 East + 642 West
CBS 637 East + 643 West
FOX 638 East + 644 West
PBS 639 East + 645 West
WGNHD Channel 680
6 Pay-Per-View Channels 658-661(English), 146 + 147(French)

You can not subscribe to ExpressVu with a US address

You need to either find a friend or realtive in Canada or go through a broker

Do a search on "ExpressVu" and you should be able to find some info :)

Looks like an ad ExpressVu is aiming at Canadian grey-market D* and E* customers by selling their "superior signal"--which is obvious because ExpressVu's beams are shaped for Canada, not the U.S. (Even CONUS beams are shaped for the 50 states to reduce the potential for interference with other countries' DBS satellites.) It may also be alluding to ECMs by D* and E* against grey-market customers.

RBBrittain said:
Looks like an ad ExpressVu is aiming at Canadian grey-market D* and E* customers.

That is exactly what this particular sales promo is about. They're not trying to pick up US Citizens with D* or E* but Canadians with D* or E* subbed or otherwise.

The channel list you created you are missing a few HD channels, we just goy sn-hd or sportsnet HD, it's now on as a preview channel and will also be getting wbhd and cbchd. As far as I am concerned this kills voom!

I remember when Dish Network used to have the WGN 9 WB feed before we ended up with the cable/satellite feed instead of the local feed.

Iceberg said:
WGN is the local Channel 9 feed, not the Superstation feed.

Really? This is making BEV or *C more and more attractive for this transplanted midwesterner...

The only issue with the local feed is it seems they are somehow getting the signal from an OTA source, because there is some ghosting on EVu.

Iceberg said:
The only issue with the local feed is it seems they are somehow getting the signal from an OTA source, because there is some ghosting on EVu.

Grew up watching WGN with ghosting; I can live with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts