Is Bluetooth working on the Joeys yet?

This would really be great!! I could really use the ability to pair some BT headphones to my Joey in the bedroom, so I can watch TV without disturbing my wife. By the way, any other uses for Bluetooth in the Hopper ecosystem...keyboards, perhaps?

I can't wait to get the Joey bluetooth dongle. I have a bluetooth speaker I want to use on my deck to listen to a music
channel but I guess there are too many walls between the deck and my HWSs because the signal doesn't go that far. I have a Joey right next to the patio slider though.

Scott, you are just teasing us with that picture. Just look at that pile of Bluetooth adapters.
My wife got me a Bluetooth headphone for Christmas so I can listen to dish in bed without disturbing her. I tried a chat with dish csr today, they tried to send me a Joey power supply this time.

I've got that Harmon-Kardon speaker that Sprint has ..which has GREAT sound, and the Sony Pulse Elite headset I use with my PS4...Not too sure on the Pulse setup since there's a USB portion of it, but the HK Studio...it would probably sound decent paired to TV.

I could use one to replace the cord running across my bedroom floor. Put my name in the hopper, err. ...hat.

I have the same thing! Would love to get rid of my long headphone cord haha

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Stay tuned I have a bunch of them to give away. Just trying to figure out how to fairly give them away.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Give them to the members who were the earliest at posting how the Joey should have Bluetooth, and who are named Gary.

Give them to the members who were the earliest at posting how the Joey should have Bluetooth, and who are named Gary.
Seems like sound judgement. Lol.

Scott, although I would like to play with one, I will give up my spot in line for someone that could use it more then me. Hell, I'll even volunteer folks named Gary.

and to those named dentke, who has also been posting about the Joey lack of Bluetooth, and trying to get Dish to sell him ine. :bday:clapping:bounce:amen

I received my bill today, I have been charged for 6 Joey Bluetooth Adapters and a Joey Power supply, which I hadn't ordered.
4 of the Joey Bluetooth adapters had a credit.
I called Customer Service, they said that I showed no orders pending, so credited me for the 2 remaining bluetooth adapters and the power supply.

He said a technician has to bring and install the Joey Bluetooth adapter. :rolleyes: And that they all the technicians have them on there trucks.

Then he said I should just call a local Dish retailer, to get one.:deadhorse3

When in doubt(especially for something new and small) always call a retailer. Most the time you can just drive up and buy one from them. Win win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)