Is Charlie a Con or What

Sat Surfer

Original poster
Aug 3, 2005
I Watched a repeat of the last Charlie Chat to see what he had to say about new offers and when I heard that they were going to take live phone calls I thought great maybe some one would ask about all us owners that paid big money for there recievers and were gonna get screwed by his new offer. Talk about a boring show. after 50 minutes they said they wouldn't be able to take calls cause they ran out of time. B...S... they knew they weren't gonna take calls it just shows what a Con Charlie really is.

Last edited:
Sat Surfer said:
I Watched a repeat of the last Charlie Chat to see what he had to say about new offers and when I heard that they were going to take live phone calls I thought great maybe some one would ask about all us owners that paid big money for there recievers and were gonna get screwed by his new offer. Talk about a boring show. after 50 minutes they said they wouldn't be able to take calls cause they ran out of time. B...S... they knew they weren't gonna take calls it just shows what a Con Charlie really is.

That's why I call it the "Charlie Crap"

Sat Surfer said:

They may have intended to take calls but there may not have been any that the screeners would let through. Don't know if you've ever tried to call in to a chat but those people are really trained to weed out anyone who might put Chuck on the spot. If they'd only put half that effort into training CSRs......