Is directv titanium still there

Status
Please reply by conversation.

maleman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2005
Every once in a while I would like to imagine that I have this package and I can actually afford it. Can I still imagine or did they get rid of it?

I don't know if it was ever a reality, it was on the web site at one time but only briefly from what I recall.
Nothing was ever mentioned again about it, so I would imagine that it never took shape, it was quite expensive.

Jimbo

Last I heard the price $7500 was intro, the new price is $10,000.

I think if you'll pay it they'll take it.

They probally took it off the site for obvious reasons - why have it there, anyone willing to pay for that will have a verbal conversation type sale, not online. I would hope :(

Last I heard the price $7500 was intro, the new price is $10,000.

I think if you'll pay it they'll take it.

They probally took it off the site for obvious reasons - why have it there, anyone willing to pay for that will have a verbal conversation type sale, not online. I would hope :(

Isn't the largest package available with all channels , like $ 120 ...
x 12= $ 1440.

I don't know if this package included all the Sports packages (NFL, MLB ect) or not and the PPV's either, but if you added them all up it would STILL be less than $ 7500.

Jimbo

I think if I remember correctly it was supposed to include all pay per view movies and events as well as adult content. That's probably why it added up to that much. Of course NFL, MLB and other things too.

I think if I remember correctly it was supposed to include all pay per view movies and events as well as adult content. That's probably why it added up to that much. Of course NFL, MLB and other things too.

I still don't think it would add up to that much ..... Also, if you paid that much for TV for the year, wouldn't you feel guilty not watching it constantly ???

I still don't think it would add up to that much ..... Also, if you paid that much for TV for the year, wouldn't you feel guilty not watching it constantly ???

Certainly would. I already feel guilty for paying $75 a month and not watching about 95% of the channels. It's kind of like owning a luxury vehicle and only driving it around the city the same way you would any other car. Maybe your butt feels a bit more cozy on the seat and the engines sounds meaner but does it really make you happy? Sure does :D:up

Certainly would. I already feel guilty for paying $75 a month and not watching about 95% of the channels. It's kind of like owning a luxury vehicle and only driving it around the city the same way you would any other car. Maybe your butt feels a bit more cozy on the seat and the engines sounds meaner but does it really make you happy? Sure does :D:up

:up

Jimbo

You pay $10,000 one time, and they will come out and install up to 12 HD/DVR's

This type of product is intended for people like the sports players, or people who have more money than they know what to do with!

I think the Titanium includes all channels, plus every PPV channel open to watch, every sports package (NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL) and every Pay Per View sporting event (boxing, wrestling etc.). After all that it may add up to ten grand.

I think the Titanium includes all channels, plus every PPV channel open to watch, every sports package (NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL) and every Pay Per View sporting event (boxing, wrestling etc.). After all that it may add up to ten grand.

Don't forget the 10 or 12 HD DVR boxes (no upfront costs) plus DirecTV's "White Glove Service" that also comes with this package. If I paid that much it better come with a hooker as well though.:D

It includes everything that’s broadcast on DTV and it is still a package, there is a waiting list to be placed on it ATM. So if you have 10 grand to drop on programming and a can wait the estimated 2 years to get it go for it.

LOL, when I saw the cost, I figured it was for a lifetime account, no additional costs, ever!!! That better not of been a monthly charge, that 10K!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Love the VOD.....But

H20 to HR21 Config

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)