Is Dish a Good company?

Ok for the OP.

Customer service wise it depends on what department you get, retentions tends to do a good job, standard tech support is blah while advanced tech does a better job and engineering does the best. The basic customer service reps for the most part are at best a step above wearing a helmet and riding the short bus to school though there are the occasional good ones. The billing department is what I call a " potential " and will leave it at that.

The installers you will get the best customer service out of and they will be the only people you ever see that work for dish in any capacity.

If your going to pay by a CC then go to walmart and get one of the loadable CC's at the money centers there, this way you can load your CC up once a month and if and when you do cancel you wont have to worry about taking a hit on a regular CC if dish doesnt get your return boxes out to you in a timely fashion. As for the boxes getting to you to return an item there are reports of them not getting there, sometimes its due to a customer move and their account isnt updated fully with their new address. Dish's computer system will have your address in two locations for billing and for shipping.

There is one part of dish that very very few people have anything good to say about and thats dish's audit department wich one of the members on your thread had a long and bad experience with. The audit departments job is to verify that you have all of your receivers at your home and not being shared at someone elses house(s). The people in this department if you go by what many others on here have said over the last 5 years are cold, ruthless, rude, apathetic, heartless, uncarring, immoral, angry, millitant, blood thirsty, beligerent, cut throat, and very much like jack booted thugs.

I sorry to be dumb but what is a CC? Also thanks for the long post that fills me in a lot

CC credit card or if you play Astro Empires its a Command Center and you need 5 of them for good defence :D

Seriously though you can get reloadable CC from walmart's money centers and it free's you up from having to worry just make sure you reload it every month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)