Is Dish Bored?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
BFG said:
Wow the things www.dishnetwork.com will link to on their frontpage.

They created a graphic and a link to a youtube video of a comcast installer sleeping on someones couch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvVp7b5gzqU

Viral marketing at work. Hey it's pretty much free advertising for them so why not do it? I'm surprised more companies (Comcast, DirecTV, AT&T, Verizon, etc.) don't do more of this kind of marketing.

Those that live in glass houses...... Has anyone on this forum had an equally bad experience with Dish installers?

Comcast should do the same thing by posting pictures of the guy who installed the dish on top of the basketball hoop.

I saw that video on thatvideosite a few days ago. I think it's a sneaky underhanded marketing tactic... It's absolutely hilarious in everyway and I think it's a great idea.

Instead of marketing that does not offer any real backing this technique employs an actual undeniable real world situation. Those are the most honest of all marketing techniques... More of this stuff has to be on TV...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)