Is Dish installation mandatory?

Excuse me for my ignorance but what is DIRT? If it's someone who works with Dish, I think I will not go thru them for obvious reasons... I put in autopay/paperless the next day I subscribed. For now, I don't see any credits on my billing....maybe after one cycle? If not, I'll try calling them.

dan188 said:
Dirt has been a huge help to so maney of us. Yes they are dish employes but they are the best and get you tsken carr of right the first time. Much better than csr on chat or phone.

True, but being employees they cannot knowingly help someone with an unauthorized set up...example: a "mover".

Excuse me for my ignorance but what is DIRT? If it's someone who works with Dish, I think I will not go thru them for obvious reasons... I put in autopay/paperless the next day I subscribed. For now, I don't see any credits on my billing....maybe after one cycle? If not, I'll try calling them.
Dish Internet Response Team on line here. You want be able to use them as they can see that you are a CAN person by your admission here. Now so much for that, it's CSR roulette time. Either just chat on line or call until you get your rebate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)