Is Dish Satellite 129 Not Operating Again?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Pete Ratowski

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 15, 2007
Tallahassee
Left the house and the ballgames for 2 hours and returned and both my receivers no longer have the 129 satellite. Is it not operating again like several days ago. Can Dish tell us what it happening to 129?

My 722 DVR is now receiving 129 but my 612 does not receive 129 yet. I unplugged it and am waiting on program guide to update. Hopefully, it will have 129 when it finishes. How can this happen when both units are hooked to the same dish?

Both my units are now working fine. The 722 came back by itself. The 612 had to be unplugged to get 129 back on it. My sister lives across the golf course down aways from us and hers were down for 129 but came back by themselves. Thanks. Good to know you are still out there Iceberg.

sounds like you need to call Dish and ask them to re-point your dish in the right direction, if you are still having issues at 129, that means you weren't getting great reception before 129 went out. it's been working fine for me since they fixed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)