Is Dish still negotiating with OLN?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If we don't get OLN back In July when the Tour De France starts, I may leave.

The lost of OLN to me is huge, They showed AMA Motocross last year and are planning this year as well. I was a subcriber for over a year but will be switching to Direct soon for just this reason, I know some may think its kind of silly to switch for just one channel dropping, but that was one of the reason's besides speed and that I signed in the first place.

Roger said:
Talk about being a cheerleader. This is what you must look like:
krystalor.jpg

How am I cheerleading? I have been very critical of E* many times. The point I was trying to make is that the "the Yankees games aren't on Extra Innings" is false. You just get the opponent's feed instead of the YES feed, so what difference does it make? It only truly affects people in NY.

Well, at least in HD, HDNet has hockey. I don't do season package because during hockey season I am at all our local AHL games and only saw 2 games the year I had NHL Center (DirecTV at the time).

I wrote a couple of emails to ceo@echostar.com and have heard back from them both via email, and then twice on phone calls. Yesterday they called me again, which was a follow-up from December 9, and said they were still in negotiations with OLN.

I too probably won't stay on Dish if they don't figure this out by the time the Tour de France starts.

Ride525, and B.Goose, I am also a BIG Tour fan But I like the Spring Classics like the Paris-Roubaix, Tour of Flanders, Gent-Wevelgem and ETC... OLN is the only channel that carries these classics!!!!

Chris Walker said:
You get the opposing team's feed of the Yankees games instead, big deal.

It is a big deal in NY, NJ, PA, and CT where they blackout any game with the Yankees in in (except Interleague Mets games or OTA games on CBS or FOX).

I joined E* in '98 because the Dtv I had didnt like RVers, E*did. Im ready to go back to Dtv for OLN-hockey,also the NFL package.Charlie has a lot of balls pulling the stuff he does on us subscribers and we continually let him get away with it.Dtv must pay for it cause they still have it.Its "Bad Business" according to him,well,according to me E* is pulling bad business techniques.Ive just about had enough.

GOHAWKS said:
The lost of OLN to me is huge, They showed AMA Motocross last year and are planning this year as well. I was a subcriber for over a year but will be switching to Direct soon for just this reason, I know some may think its kind of silly to switch for just one channel dropping, but that was one of the reason's besides speed and that I signed in the first place.

My friend watched the motocross on OLN as well, but he now tells me all of his MX races are on Speed channel. I can't verify that because I don't have it, but he has been happy since they showed up there.

LM

More NFL Packages? God, doesn't the NFL make enough f**king money?? How does baseball and basketball not see their business plan and copy it? Geniuses, everyone in NFL Corporate, frickin rocket scientists or something...

If OLN isn't back for the tour i'm gone, period...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)