Is Drew Carey right for the Price is Right?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceas2182

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
Disneyland, Cali
I just got the news a few seconds ago the new host for the Price is Right is Drew Carey! It's gonna be a crazy Price is Right lol! What do you think? Will he be good? If you had another host who would you choose?

What about Scott G. hehe!!!!:)

Drew will have some awfully big shoes to fill. He will not have it easy replacing Bob.

I like Drew too, I think he will be good.

I USED to look like Drew, and some folks thought I was him.

WAY BBETTER than Rosie, to honor bob Drew should continue the closing line gets your pets spayed or neutered.

I like Drew as well, not sure he "needs" a job and I also think he will do a great job. HOWEVER; I am sure there will be a large number of fans that watched just for Bob, not because of the game. If the ratings dip too bad in part to these viewers, it's too bad because who ever is there will be taking the balme for "killing the show" even thou they didn't.

Rosie would have been WRONG! She is WRONG for everything; except running her fat mouth.

I like Drew as well, not sure he "needs" a job and I also think he will do a great job. HOWEVER; I am sure there will be a large number of fans that watched just for Bob, not because of the game. If the ratings dip too bad in part to these viewers, it's too bad because who ever is there will be taking the balme for "killing the show" even thou they didn't.

Rosie would have been WRONG! She is WRONG for everything; except running her fat mouth.

Way wrong. I don't know what happened to her in the last 10 years or so but she used to be funny but then she took a dead right hand turn into the wall.

Carey's career has been on the decline fr awhile. heck ABC had to dump the last couple of seasons in the summer. But the notion of comedians being game show hosts is nothing new. Heck Carson was one. So we wil see how it works out.

Drew doesnt need the money unless he blew it all on hookers and booze. He was executive producer, writer, co-founder of Drew Carey show and the England to American version of Whose Line. And he made like close to a million per episode at end of Drew Carey show despite the ratings and when they put it on hold. He got paid anyways. Dont forget the syndication. Thats the real bucks.

That being said, its a good departure given that NO ONE will actually be able to replace Bob so I think its a good move. Its different and they had to think differently given the HUGE shoes to fill. I hope it all works as I really like Drew.

I would like to be a contestant on the show so I can ask 'How much for just the girl?'
Barker's beauties is why a lot of people (men, pervs, etc.) watch the show. And of course there is the sheer stupidity of some of the contestants that's just hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts