Is "E" violating the contract?

Madison, did you have one of the metal packages before? I was forced to get the Bronze when I upgrade from GW to GW+HD (CSR said only way to get HD is to get one of the metal packages). Now since HD can be had as an add-on, I'm thinking of getting rid of the AT100 part (I don't watch them anyways) but the CSR said "no can do" :confused:

Remember his situation is different from yours - he is not asking to change anything, you are and would have to do whatever the rules are now for subscribing. If I'm not mistaken, you cannot get an HD only package.

Madison, did you have one of the metal packages before? I was forced to get the Bronze when I upgrade from GW to GW+HD (CSR said only way to get HD is to get one of the metal packages). Now since HD can be had as an add-on, I'm thinking of getting rid of the AT100 part (I don't watch them anyways) but the CSR said "no can do" :confused:

No, but I assume when you tried to upgrade to GW+HD, GWHD package was more available.

Guys.

This is confusing.. please clarify if I am wrong.

I don't see GW is available in HD. This is just SD for $29.99/month.

Unless you guys are saying that you were able to get just the HD pak (Bronze, Silver or Gold) as standalone on top of your GreatWall package?

Also, if you don't get regular American programming (AT 100, 200, 200) with GW,
they wants an additional fee for that too. Isn't it?

heard back from Mark Duffy of E*'s Executive Resolution Team -- apparently I was misguided by the CSR when I upgraded to HD last December. at that time you could have the SD GW package and add the HD package (Voom etc) without get the AT60 part. Now it is gone. following is the exact words from Mark:

DISH Network continues to be the leader in providing the lowest cost television service. While we work hard to keep our costs low through business improvements we simply cannot offset the unavoidable costs of increased television programming fees.

For this reason it is necessary for us to discontinue the Great Wall TV Plus HD Package. This does NOT mean that you will lose your service, you will simply be moved to America’s Top 100 with Great Wall TV and DishHD which is the next best available package providing most of the channels you currently enjoy. These changes will take place in February.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts