IS FOX REGIONAL SPORTS STILL AVAILABLE

ejwhite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 28, 2013
Minnesota
We want to turn on Fox Regional Sports for the baseball season. I checked the All Channel Guide to see if they were televising any pre-season games. None of the sports channels show up. Usually everything shows. Is Dish fighting with Fox or are they not going to carry regional sports or is it just not showing up for other reasons?

Do you, perhaps, have a Hopper? if so, they are on a different channel set. You will find them at channel 412. Click on it in the guide to expand it to all the channels....

I haven't seen the RSN's beyond my own in the guide for a few years now unless I subscribe to the Sports package. (VIP receiver)

We have the 120 and plan to turn on the 120+ to get local baseball. When I use the All Channels in the program guide all available Dish channels are listed with the exception of 436 Fox Sports North. None of the other Fox Sport channels show either. Even though we don't subscribe to the premium channels or the 200 or the 250 packages they all show up in the All Channel listings of the program guide. And no we don't have a Hopper. We have a 722k and a 922.
It is good to know nothing has changed and we can get baseball again this season.
Thanks for the help.

We have the 120 and plan to turn on the 120+ to get local baseball. When I use the All Channels in the program guide all available Dish channels are listed with the exception of 436 Fox Sports North. None of the other Fox Sport channels show either. Even though we don't subscribe to the premium channels or the 200 or the 250 packages they all show up in the All Channel listings of the program guide. And no we don't have a Hopper. We have a 722k and a 922.
It is good to know nothing has changed and we can get baseball again this season.
Thanks for the help.

I don't the regional sports channels show up unless you actually subscribe to them unlike the premium movie channels.

Thanks for the help.

Not all channels show up if you do not subscribe. The RSN's are one of them, Superstations and locals another.

Have you checked recently?

233 - KTLA [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar14 119W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to hidden from non-subs (Los Angeles, CA)(A) (H)
233 - KTLA [MPEG4 SD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 25 ConUS beam changed to hidden from non-subs (Los Angeles, CA)(A) (H)
234 - WPIX [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar14 119W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to hidden from non-subs (New York, NY)(A) (H)
234 - WPIX [MPEG4 SD] - Echostar16 61.5W TP 13 Conus beam changed to hidden from non-subs (New York, NY)(A) (H)
234 - WPIX [MPEG4 SD] - Quetzsat1 77W TP 25 ConUS beam changed to hidden from non-subs (New York, NY)(A) (H)
235 - KWGN [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar14 119W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to hidden from non-subs (Denver, CO)(A) (H)
235 - KWGN [MPEG4 SD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 25 ConUS beam changed to hidden from non-subs (Denver, CO)(A) (H)
236 - WSBK [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar14 119W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to hidden from non-subs (Boston, MA)(A) (H)
236 - WSBK [MPEG4 SD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 15 ConUS beam changed to hidden from non-subs (Boston, MA)(A) (H)
238 - WWOR [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar14 119W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to hidden from non-subs (Secaucus, NY)(A) (H)
238 - WWOR [MPEG4 SD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 23 ConUS beam changed to hidden from non-subs (Secaucus, NY)(A) (H)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts