Is FS2 in free preview

Joe891

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2015
Maryland
Is FS2 in free preview or did they add it to at200. It would make sense if they added it since at120+ has fs1 and fs2 but it's not on the free previews page or channel

It's not showing as being in freeview but looking at the uplink reports it does seem to be. I think that's why it is showing as being the Top 200 when you pick the channel to see what package it is in. But if you do the package comparisons it does not show in Top 200.

It's not showing as being in freeview but looking at the uplink reports it does seem to be. I think that's why it is showing as being the Top 200 when you pick the channel to see what package it is in. But if you do the package comparisons it does not show in Top 200.
Yes, I saw that in the uplink reports, but I am not getting it on my receivers, so I would say that it is not a free preview. My best guess is that it was a temporary preview like Dish does whenever they change the package-flag for a channel. So, FS2 probably moved to a new package, but not necessarily AT200 until there is official confirmation.

Yes, I saw that in the uplink reports, but I am not getting it on my receivers, so I would say that it is not a free preview. My best guess is that it was a temporary preview like Dish does whenever they change the package-flag for a channel. So, FS2 probably moved to a new package, but not necessarily AT200 until there is official confirmation.

Ya I agree on the official confirmation and I have seen none yet. I do though still have both channels in Top 200 FS2 and NatGeo Wild.

I asked Dish and they said they don't show it as being part of AT200 or in free preview and that it might be a glitch.

¯\_(?)_/¯

Might be time to negotiate to put Encore and The Movie Channel in the Dish Movie Pack, and eliminate the 250 pack. Those are the only carrots dangling to go for the pack. I bet more would jump for the movie pack.
Well, there are those "AUD" music channels that are only available in AT250. It never really made sense to me why they weren't included in a lower package, or at least made available as an add-on for those who want them.

Reactions: The Fat Man
Add-ons are fine but how can people want more channels added then complain about the package price. I left Top 250 precisely because what was left, Encore, AUD music channels etc were not worth it to me. And while I do watch Natgeo Wild sometimes I did without it (And FS2) when I wanted to save $10.

Add-ons are fine but how can people want more channels added then complain about the package price. I left Top 250 precisely because what was left, Encore, AUD music channels etc were not worth it to me. And while I do watch Natgeo Wild sometimes I did without it (And FS2) when I wanted to save $10.
And, long-term, you did not lose anything of value. ;)

Reactions: Tampa8